3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are we just going to be drivetrain oriented?

How about an apperance section?

Take care,

Mike

·
Banned
165 Posts
Mike,

Sorry, this a technical forum only. There are several online sources for appearance modifications.

Thanks for the suggestion!

--Chris

·
Registered
291 Posts
Excell said:
Mike,

Sorry, this a technical forum only. There are several online sources for appearance modifications.

Thanks for the suggestion!

--Chris
hey paintin a dash peice is technical :D

·
Banned
61 Posts
I think it's pretty stupid. You have a SPONSOR that sells APPEARANCE items and refuse to setup a forum for them? Sounds like shooting yourself in the foot to me.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Bird_Of_Prey said:
I think it's pretty stupid. You have a SPONSOR that sells APPEARANCE items and refuse to setup a forum for them? Sounds like shooting yourself in the foot to me.
Though I really like this forum and find it to be a wealth of info. I have to agree with Bird of Prey on this one. Who decides what is a technical issue and what isn't. If you look at all the different forum sections. I can't see how some of those sections could be considered technical, while an appearence section isn't. Like Wheels and Tires, weight reduction, etc. Intense themselves sells appearence items. (Exterior/apparel). I don't get it.
EDIT:
Anyone who has a black car Knows how hard it is to keep the appearence up and the swirl marks down.

·
Registered
295 Posts
i agree with the idea of a creation of an appearance section!

everyone here is concerned not only with how their car runs, but also how it looks.

There is some good "technincal information" that could be gleened from the group here (i.e. how do we use a clay bar - what is it for, how do i make my engine compartment look dealership sharp - how do i protect the electronics while doing it, is there any good way to get that "new car" smell back)

all in favor?

AYE!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Appearance Section

I agree- appearance is important. As mentioned being a Certified/Custom painter as well as somewhat jack-of-all-trades guy, For those of you with serious questions as to Paint/appearnce and or bodywork questions, I would gladly answer your questions as to what are factory specs and/or factory approved repair and/or replacement procedures. Please just E-mail me at [email protected] with your question and I will use my resources to try and answer your questions. Thanx, and keep on rollin' !

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I think we are ready for this now guys! I want to brag about my 57 coats of zaino on my T/A...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts