3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a rear axle for a 96 camaro. I have the base model with the "open" rear end. Looking for the limited slip version that came in the RS model so I won't chew up my new vette tires (or tire at the moment :icon_frow)

I live in the Tampa bay area.

Trying to get the part before the power tour this summer so I can at least compete with all the BAs out there thls year. :icon_lol:

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Did you check car-part.com?

Looking for a rear axle for a 96 camaro. I have the base model with the "open" rear end. Looking for the limited slip version that came in the RS model so I won't chew up my new vette tires (or tire at the moment :icon_frow)

I live in the Tampa bay area.

Trying to get the part before the power tour this summer so I can at least compete with all the BAs out there thls year. :icon_lol:

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
anytime!

great site to dig around, find parts on other cars that are the same by looking at the search results. Remember some boneyards are sloppy when they input, so be a little cautious, but a rear end is pretty safe.

V8 cars more commonly use better gears and have limit slips/posi's. So look there, you might find some 3.73 or 4.10's too...

OMG

n0dih ur the best! I had no idea about that site! Thanks a lot!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts