3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could get step by step instructions for installing a cam. I am going to be getting a S1x cam from Intense and their intercooler (soon as it comes out). I was also wondering if you could use stock valve springs or if I would have to get 105lbs ones.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks that should do it. Now all i gotta do is decide to get the stage one package or intercooler???

·
Banned
165 Posts
Get the package. You will get significantly more performance bang for your buck with a well built package, over installing an intercooler with no other mods. Then when you do install the intercooler, you'll gain like crazy!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do have some mods. SLP headers, Borla exhaust, no cat, 8.5mm MSD wires, Bosch plugs, FWI, Intense PCM, 160 stat, and 3.4" pulley. I was wanting to get an intercooler and a S1x cam, and do it all at once that way i dont have to take it all apart 2 seperate times. But now i want to get the stage 1 cam package and an intercooler but i will not have enough saved up. which should i do???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts