3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
put new wires on the car night before. one wire on #4 plug arced the plugs and cracked them...need I say more. I decide to run a run with the bad studder of the car. ha its funny. I ran a 15.6, 60ft-2.10 and a RT-.070. the next run I got a plug off of fred in the daytona(Thank you!), put it on...I ran again...still felt slow.....ran a 14.4, RT .170, 60ft-2.34(spun). I felt the plug lightly at the traps. I didnt think anything of it.

I went back up again....1st gear perfect, 2nd....ok then when I was 2/3 the way dowen the track I fell....it sputter really bad at the top of 2nd. I managed to pull off a 14.9, RT .038, 60ft-2.1??. this was a PB because the last time I ran the car was stock...but I know if I had a better wire and plugs..I couldve done a lot better...oh well stuff happens.

Thanks to all of those in the chicago GP club!!!! I wouldnt have had fun if it werent for you guys....and gals. :D

·
Registered
156 Posts
I know you were pretty bummed about the car, glad we were able to help you get it figured out. You should have a pretty fast time considering your car ran 14.4 with a BAD plug. Hope to see ya again soon!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks again!!!!! I wish we could meet back up this weekend again. that was really fun! I also liked after we all left the track in a line going down the road. I have never seen or been a part of that before. It was really nice to meet all of you, and I hope we can do this again sometime. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.