3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day both the yellow ANTI-LOCK and the red BRAKE lights went on when I started the car and stayed on for my 5 minute drive back home. Turned off the car and looked around under the hood. I then started it back up to put it in the garage for the night - back to normal, no lights. Took it out the garage the next day to take photos and put it back in - still no lights.

The master cylinder reservoir cap says to fill to the fill line but the only line I can see is MAX on the side. Is the MAX line the fill line or am I going blind and can't see it? Judging from the photos do I need more fluid? I've done a ton of work on this car but never brakes.

Thanks

Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive fuel system Auto part

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the information, Dave. I had the car inspected yesterday and had them flush the brake fluid since it hadn't been done in while. No brake lights on the way there or back. I didn't mention the lights coming on to them - didn't want them hunting around for something that just happened once so far. If it happens again I'll take a look at the speed sensors and check for codes. I just bought an ELM327 based on a reply you made to a post not so long ago. Before that I was just using an old ScanGauge II for reading codes.

Thanks again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts