3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i have a 2000 SE bonneville and this morning i went out and my battery was dead. (5 yrs old, 15 degrees this morning) Time for a new battery! So i looked around and cant find anything.. IS THIS A DEALER PART?????? Its the craziest thing ive ever heard of. a dealer only battery. By the way, if i ever find out who designed the electrical system in my car ill kick him in the shins then spit on him while he is rolling on the floor!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Might want to try in the Bonneville forums for replacement batteries. My by GP battery went, i just went to Autozone and got a new one.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Went to Autozone.com
Best battery - Duralast Gold 78-DG
Average battery All Season 78-36
I didn't have any problem finding these listed for your car. I'm sure other parts stores are similar. :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, i had already known that the battery was there, I figured that out shortly after i got the car and i was wiring up the streo system. :) i did get a new battery from NAPA, it was supposed to be the right one, however the vents were on the wrong side so i had to cut a piece of 3/8" hose we had in the shop to extend the tubes so that the vents would actually vent OUT of the car..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts