3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that dometic performance has a lowering kit and sway bars available for a reasonable price for the 00-04 Bonneville. Im interested in buying them but i havnt heard any feedback from anyone regarding the quality or characteristics of the parts. DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS?????????

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'd like to know also. I supposedly use the same springs as a Bonneville even though DP has a kit for my car and I want to know about his quality...

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have DP's 2" lowering springs, I love the em too. Handling improved dramatically without sacrificing too much of the ride comfort. Have had them on for over a year now and the first road test was a 1000 mile trip to Toronto and back the day after install. I did leave feedback on there but Ty's site has had so many problems over the past year that I never went back. As far as I know I'm the only one who has these and was the very first one to buy them :D . I got KYB GR2 struts to go with them.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Awesome, I think you just made his sale...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks

thanks for the input, however i think that it is a different kit for the 93-99 bonnevilles, because my 2000 has air ride in the rear, the kit i assume comes with either new levelers or shortened ride height sensor rods...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well this kinda sucks. i dont want to be the first person to try the suspension but it looks like i might have to be...... Im surprised no one here has the kit or knows anything about it..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Try to get ahold of Ty before you make any purchases. There have been too many people having issues with him lately. I'm not trying to bad mouth him in any way, but his he's hasnt been running at 100% effiency.
If you have air ride he should be able to have springs work with that, it's just struts will be a little more spendy for something that wont crap out after 10K miles with the different spring rate.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BAH! still noone has this!?!?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:bump:

All these members and still noone???

·
Registered
128 Posts
I was going to get them but decided they wouldn't improve things enough to warrant them.. I ran low pro tires and the ride blew... I like the stock floaty ride.. and I know my car is slow in long sweeping turns.. but watchout in a straight line!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts