3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bent 3 lateral arms now, and need something stronger. I was thinking about using BMR lateral arms and trailing arms.
I heard GM also have heavy duty lateral arms, and I could also use the GMPP trailing arms.
Does anyone have any feedback on either?

Is there a bump steer kit available for the w-body?

I also plan on replacing the Regal rear subframe with the Impalla subframe, since it has solid bushings, opposed to my rubber bushings.
The Regal's front subframe bushings are also pretty mushy. I plan on replacing them with GP bushings, does anyone else have experience doing this?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
WOW! How are you bending these? Everyday driving?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess you can say, I drive a little agressive on the street. The only way I can keep my 98 mile a day commute interesting.

·
Registered
441 Posts
You just need to quit making those 40mph boot-legger U-turns on those pothole infested New York City streets Mike :D

But seriously, I'm surprised somthing like rim damage or somthing hasn't been a clue. Some pretty serious force is needed to bend those.

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
I had the non adjustable one bend on my Regal on the left. No clue how it happened. If you need the P/N for the Impala parts, I have the microfiche for those part numbers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts