*Stock image from Intense-Racing's website.
Used ATI Damper - 6.9" accessory 7.6" supercharger grooves - $450.00 + Shipping
Sells new for around $600.00
**I am including the used bolt and washer. It is an ARP bolt and should be re-usable. .. I can get you the part number for a new one if you like.
** This Damper was installed in December, but has maybe 50 miles on it and has never been spun above 3000 RPMS.
Mostly used on the FWD applications and I believe Holden models - if you want to use this on a RWD application you will have to get a smaller power steering pulley or give up your power steering all together. I will include a custom bracket setup for powersteering delete for an additional $50.
ATI Performance Products SFI-Approved Dampers are designed to reduce crankshaft torsional vibration at high engine speeds, and they virtually eliminate harmonic vibrations. As we predicted they have been proven to make a dramatic reduction in unexplained fastener loosening, breakage and worn parts (i.e. flexplates).
Details: Eight grooves on the front, and rated for unlimited horsepower. Meet SFI spec 18-1, which is required by the IHRA and NHRA for any car running 10.99 or faster. They are weighted to perfectly match the factory 'service balance', so they can be installed on any L67, L32, L36, or L26 engine with stock internals, or even engines with the balance shafts removed that have already been 50% balanced.
- 1995-2004 Bonneville with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-2002 Camaro with 3800 Series II engine *no Power Steering
- 1996-2002 Firebird with 3800 Series II engine *no Power Steering
- 1997-2006 Grand Prix with 3800 Series II or Series III engine
- 2000-2006 Impala with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-1999 Intrigue with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-2004 LeSabre with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-2000 Lumina with 3800 Series II engine
- 1998-2006 Monte Carlo with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-1999 Oldsmobile 88 with 3800 Series II engine
- 1996-1996 Oldsmobile 98 with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-2002 Park Avenue with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-2002 Regal with 3800 Series II engine
- 1995-2006 other applications with 3800 Series II or Series III engine
*Sellling the middle one
Stock image from Intense-Racing's website.