3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ran some scans in some free time yesterday. I didn't save anything because it was just meant to see where I am right now. but the reults go like this:

MODS: 3.4", Wizair, no ubend/resonator, 180° stat, TR-6 plugs.

With straight 93 octane, I got about 1.5° of KR at the point where the stock boost gauge maxes out (3/4 throttle-ish), then it jumped to 7° at WOT (some has to do with winter gas).

I mixed in some 100 octane for a theoretical 94.5 octane. 0° at the max boost mark, 5° at WOT.

So, with all the knock coming between 3/4 and full throttle, is that typical of leaning out? If so, what are some obvious reasons for that?

I would just go scan it again to check O2s, but it's snowing and I didn't ideally want to go tearing around at WOT in the snow. ;)

·
Registered
713 Posts
If possible please post a scan going from 0 to whatever speed you are comfortable doing it to. It will be much easier to answer this question if I could see some of the other parameters and how they are all reacting. Primarily scan RPM, MPH, TPS, KR, IGN, O2, LFT, B.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll try to get more info for you ASAP. It's just a pain with working 12 hour days. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.