3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
97 White Buick Riviera 120,000K

The car has its fair share of problems but would be perfect for parts.

Trans/Engine/Supercharger work fine.
I have a bike that I use mainly for transporation so the car isn't driven that much anymore but has made it anywhere I needed it to go, however I need to take emissions and don't have the money to fix anything.

The car has a few performance parts on it - SLP Headers, 3" full exhaust (one of the two mufflers fell off however), and a Wet Nitrous System included.

If anyone has any questions or wants to see it email me - [email protected]

The car is located in Chicago.

Problems:
AC/Heat Doesn't Work
Suspension is shot
Radiator Leaks
Warped Wheel Baring
Paint Chipping/Slight Rusting
Hole in exhaust

·
Registered
567 Posts
can you post some pictures? I might know someone who wants this

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update: Not Running

So heres an update: I took the car out today and it wouldn't stop overheating despite having coolant still, then when I pulled over one of the the fuel lines was spraying slightly (I assume from intense heat) - anyways this car isn't drivable anymore without some work - unless someone acts fast its getting donated for a $500 tax rebate.

If anyone wants it - you can make an offer now and no I'm not parting it out - I don't have the time or space to do that. So if you want any of the parts (a lot of people have asked for the headers) make me an an offer but you have to take the whole car with you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't have a garage anymore and I really don't want to do all this while my cars parked on the street - but we'll see if no one is interested in taking the whole car I might change my mind.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Bummer, wish I had the $ right now, I would be game.... I am not far....

I work with a guy who is an engineer with the name D. Roti... related?

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
The planet is small enough, only 6 billion or so....

·
Registered
19 Posts
and im looking at them coil packs lol

·
Registered
106 Posts
Already PMed him on the coil paks, LoL, It would be a shame to part the car out but he shouldn't have a problem getting his money for the car. Someone should just buy it, If i were closer I'd be trying to pick it up. I honestly don.t know why it's still for sale?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.