3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok , I have a 2003 Impala Ls 3.8l. I want to start adding performance parts onto my car. I am very new to this car customizing stuff as I am only 17. My question is what parts would you suggest to start with on this car. I really just want my car to accelerate faster.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I would say 1st get a scan and tune tool !!!!!You can get a cold air kit and a downpipe ,poly motor mounts , I have a gt that i want to keep mostly stock for now and all i done was put some poly motor mounts and got me a tb spacer to block the coolent from heating up the tb and a 2 1/2 in catless downpipe and wrapped the crossover pipe with header wrap and with a cold air intake and took off the egr and then tuned it and it feels better !!!! Because iam not going to do alot to my gt right now i just wanted to cool down the intake air temp so i would not have any kr and it worked so then i added timing but it took my tuning tool to make it all work right ,so i would just get a few mods to cool down the intake air temps and some mods to free up some air flow JUST THE FEW SMALL THINGS I DONE COST AROUND $400 !!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts