3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the site. I am interested in putting a smaller pulley on my supercharger. If I do this where can I find a PCM ECM for my model and year car. All the ones I see are for Regal or impalas or something else. One person told me I may be able to use a PCM from a regal but I'm not sure. I figured if it was good for more than one car they would say so.

Also what is a good size pulley for me if all I want to upgrade is my exhaust, and MAYBE upgrade the intake depending on the cost

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
PM'd ya back about PCM.

Definitely would upgrade the intake first, the C/H bodies have more free flowing exhaust and don't need it as much as the intake. The stock mani's on all 3800 cars are horrible tho, but for the price of PLOGs or ported stock mani's you could go with a set of like SSAC headers and make much better gains. With upgraded intake, 180 stat, and autolite 104 or equivalent plugs, you would be safe at a 3.5, possibly a 3.4. With an Intense PCM you'd probably be completely safe with a 3.4. You will want to scan for KR tho, as every car is different. I highly recommend getting a modular pulley system (MPS) when you do a pulley.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts