1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
156 Posts
Glad to see that everything worked out for ya Chris. It was great to see the car do that. Best thing is that you proved a lot of things WILL work, when others were saying it would not. Way to go and keep up the good work! ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats, although I was hoping to be the first. Your 60fts will kill me every time, the best I can pull is 2.2. PCM tuning has been my greatest mod, I think you would probably say the same thing! I'll see you in the 12s this spring. Looking forward to seeing your video too. What's your next mod? What type of suspension setup do you have & how many miles? Just curious because that 1.8 is amazing.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the front lowered 1.5 inches (they are 1 inch springs but the heavier L67 drivetrain brought it down more.) and KYB struts. Im currently looking for stiffer springs. Ill probably have to design some. The car has 185500 miles. The drivetrain has 85500 miles. I did the swap at 160,000 miles with an engine that has 60,000 miles on it.
Thanks for all the support guys.
Yea I wasnt sure the car was going to stay together. Stock valvesprings and stock retainers, stage 1x cam, 2.9 pully pulling about 13 or 14 psi. Oh! and to top it off, my 2-3 shift was at 6250rpms. Im surprised that she stayed together too! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts