3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a pulley of him and was shipped fast and was new and VGC. def will do business with him again and recommend him as a good seller!
thanks!

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
I agree! I bought some weed off him and it was great stuff! Joking of course!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Cheech and Chong's ...up in smoke!!!!

:mex:..........munchies anyone?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Well Jesse if you ever want to sell that 04 you have, I'd like to have it. Will you pay for shipping to my house?

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
........Tommy is loco!..but then, so am I! LOL!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
So its a deal then.:deal: When can I expect to see it at my house?

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
:eek:h****:..............hey, I am eyeballing an '08 Vette. I know, I know.....switching to the darkside!!! She sure is pretty!:love1:

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Those damn things.......I swear......cant keep my eye's off them. You'd think it had t*ts and an *ss!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
...doubt that!! My 04' has a black stripe down the center of it, license plate's that read "BADGTP2", an idle that sounds like there might be something more than just the blower....naaaa, the only sleeper part on my 04' are the extra pair of doors on her. LOL, that's it!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
NOOOOO! Don't turn to the drakside.:cussing: Just kidding, I love vette's.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
...doubt that!! My 04' has a black stripe down the center of it, license plate's that read "BADGTP2", an idle that sounds like there might be something more than just the blower....naaaa, the only sleeper part on my 04' are the extra pair of doors on her. LOL, that's it!
well you have a point. my plate isn't any better "CAMMED". in michigan that was free i was all over that sh!t. i think retarted people think thats my name or something:lmao:

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
...doubt it!

NOOOOO! Don't turn to the drakside.:cussing: Just kidding, I love vette's.
Doubt that's gonna happen. Remember I told you Tommy about my wife's job and stuff. Well, she got her 2 week notice today, that they are closing her department and several others, down. Guess it's official now.....sucks. She is going to get her severants pay and all, but that does not fix the fact that I want a C-6!!!! LOL!;)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that buddy. Guess you need to start racing for big bucks to make up the extra income. Or you could just go to her work and :rocketwho:ar::uzi::2gunsfiri

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
....spilled milk, buddy!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
This kid was digging the HELL out of my GTP at Olde Town Yesterday. He is trying to get me to sell him my 04'!! So far his third attempt is at 12,000 plus his garbage 94 Z28! He has my attention NOW!! Too much work and parts in her, but if he starts to deal at $14,000 and his Z28......then sorry boys, I'll be selling a 94Z really soon. Now, about my C6??? C5 Zo6 might be as close as I can probably take!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I hope the kid knows what he is getting.:icon_twis. I bet he'll blow it up, or wreck it. Make sure you tell him about the forum so he can learn.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts