3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title says, 4 book set, including the transaxle book.

Make some offers, this set is in VERY good condition.

Thanks
Lee

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These are the service manuals that I am speaking of, as you can see they are in VERY GOOD condition. These are the Authentic GM Service manuals, as you can see from the stamp from GM.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Good deal on these

Hey guys, I had this exact same set until I sold my 98 GTP. I know I am a newbie (But not to ClubGP if you visit there) but I can vouch for these manuals - they cover absolutely everything. Not a bad price for them either - especially for the looks of the shape they are in!!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the Bump Rick.
I wish I would have taken pics of what the pages look like. All nice and white.....

·
Registered
32 Posts
No worries - I really liked those manuals. Though most of the info is the same for my 2000 GTP - I still want to find a set or at least get them on CD. The Manuals are way better though - unless you have a laptop, kinda tough to keep running in and out of the house when you need to look stuff up!

Blessings,
Rick

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well gentlemen, Considering both of you are willing to pay an equal price, and not go any higher, i will go for the first person to offer. Please paypal me at [email protected] and I will get these shipped out ASAP. Please include your shipping information in the note section

Thank You

G

·
I will give Warroir a shot first. If he doesn't take them in 24 hours I will send you a money order. Don't like PayPal. I was one of the people that had their account hacked into. Took a long while to get the money back. So I won't use them again.
If he doesn't take them today, email your address and I will send.
Thanks, Jim

1 - 20 of 33 Posts