3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Garage cleanup after all these years. I sold my last GTP years ago, but kept parts - for whatever sentimental or I thought I'd sell them later - reason.
Yours for free. You pay shipping. If you decide to give me extra for beer money - that would be great.

I've started to throw stuff away till I found this site. Didn't know ClubGP is gone. That's where it all started , eh?

Here's the stuff. I'd add on as I dig up more things.

-1997 GM books 1 and 2
-GTP stock PCM 1998 or 99 - free'd
-GTP HUD
-stock center cap wheels - free'd
-LQ4 adapter
-stock lug nuts - free'd
-pulley puller tool - free'd
-box of misc parts for steering wheel to fix buttons /lights - free'd

My 1st post. Not sure how messages work here. If I don't respond here - feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
673 Posts
Hey there. Ya, CGP went down a year or so back, and MikeN (owner) doesn't seem in a hurry to reboot it. There's some traffic here with new folks popping in all the time, and a handful of experienced people, occasionally sharing their pearls of wisdom.

Good luck with clearing out. I started messing with my 3800's again, just as an excuse to keep the extras in the garage. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Garage cleanup after all these years. I sold my last GTP years ago, but kept parts - for whatever sentimental or I thought I'd sell them later - reason.
Yours for free. You pay shipping. If you decide to give me extra for beer money - that would be great.

I've started to throw stuff away till I found this site. Didn't know ClubGP is gone. That's where it all started , eh?

Here's the stuff. I'd add on as I dig up more things.

-1997 GM books 1 and 2
-GTP stock PCM 1998 or 99 I think.
-GTP HUD
-stock center cap wheels
-LQ4 adapter
-stock lug nuts
-pulley puller tool
-box of misc parts for steering wheel to fix buttons /lights

My 1st post. Not sure how messages work here. If I don't respond here - feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected]
do you still have the pulley puller,is it the supercharger pulley puller...either way i could put it to use..

·
Registered
1998 GTP coupe. All stock and rust free. That will change soon.
75 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts