3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, it's time to sell my beloved Toyota aw11 V6 mr2. It has a L67 with a 4T65E-HD in the back. This cars favorite hobby is beating Porsches onto the freeway, and is my daily driver. For those that are wondering, yes, this is Carl Crawford's old car. I love this car to death, but it's time I moved on. I got bitten by the rally bug a while ago, and have my eyes set on a rally prepped wrx. The good on the car:

FEEL FREE TO MAKE ME AN OFFER

-Engine out of a 98 Buick. Has 50,000 miles on drivetrain

-Smaller supercharger pully

-T tops

-Shaved door handles

-Custom hood scoop that feeds air into the radiator

-Engine cover, and trunk lid have been welded into one piece

-Custom front valence

-Tokico 5 ways

-XXR 527 15x8.25

-Front slotted brake rotors

-Full custom exhaust

-The best sound system you can put in an aw. 7in MB Quarts in the doors. 5.5in MB Quarts in the dash with tweeters. One JL Audio C2 400 in each C pillar. One quite large sub under each seat. Xtant 3300c amp in the trunk area. Kenwood KDC-X895 deck with Bluetooth.

-Full Viper alarm system. Remote start (FROM YOUR PHONE,) and real time GPS tracking. Can also pop the doors open from either the remote, or your phone.

-30% heat reflective tint on all glass, and 70% on the windshield

-Duty cycle and fuel/air ratio gauge where the clock normally is.

-Boost and tach in the double pod above the radio. Will come with a fuel pressure gauge as well.

-Duralast yellow top battery relocated to the frunk for better weight distribution.

-Low rise, HID headlights. Foglights are also HID

-Car has had religious oil changes every 3000mi, and only drinks the finest 91 octane in the land.

The bad. It has some rust here and there, mostly on the weld lines on the custom hood scoop and where the engine lid and trunk lid have been welded together. There is also some on the left rear.

The odd. The car currently has Recaro Profi seats in it. I can't sell those seats. I could, however, include some blue Sparco Pro 2000 seats that are the rally car, or I'm sure I could find some stock suits.

I'm looking for 8000 obo. Would trade for a 2000+ toyota truck, or a good 4 door sedan (because that's what the guy that has the rally car wants to trade for.) Might entertain other trade offers, and I would be able to add a couple grand cash on top of a trade.

Seriously, make me an offer. More than willing to work something out

Car is in Cypress, CA

Here's a link to some photos of the car:
http://s236.beta.photobucket.com/user/thor4life/library/V6 MR2

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Edited the post to change the link to the photos. For some reason, it stopped working.

Also asking 7000 obo

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts