3800Pro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting this thread kind of as a feeler to see if anybody is interested in purchasing some rims. They are 18x8.5 Greed Devotion's 5x114.3. Here's a link also: http://www.greedwheels.com/greed_wheels_website_page/greed_wheel_style_pages/devotion_black_wheel.html

I only have 2 of the rims because I ended up selling my GTP before purchasing the other 2 and I could not return them. They are brand new still in the box, only took them out to look at them. If someone is willing to buy them I will purchase the other 2 rims to complete the set. They are $165.xx each. Set of 4 is $660.xx I will buy the other 2 and sell the set for $500 plus shipping or local pick-up. Sorry if this is confusing so if you have any questions please PM me. Also no tires included!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on, someone has to be looking for some new rims. Anybody interested? Price is negotiable.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
where did you buy them from (a link would be great) any pics of these wheels mounted on another GTP?

·
Registered
362 Posts
not really interested in the rims, but i just noticed you are from Grafton...i don't live to far down the road from ya! :icon_lol: ...maybe i'll see ya on the road sometime!

oh...and BUMP for ya on the wheels!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where did you buy them from (a link would be great) any pics of these wheels mounted on another GTP?
I bought them from a local rim/tire dealer. North Gateway tire in Brunswick, Ohio. Sorry no pics of them mounted on a GTP or any car. I'll try to find a pic of them mounted on a car they are some nice rims for a good price.

Terry,
Thanks for the free bump, yeah my G/F lives in Wellington so i'm out there every once in awhile. My car's up for the winter but i'm sure i'll see you around sometime. I'll be going to IDD IX if I can get my clutch put in before the 29th

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump to the top

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I finally figured how to post pictures so here are a few of the rims. Maybe these will get somebody more interested.

·
Registered
23 Posts
wheels

I am interested in those wheels. if only you had the other two. will that bolt pattern be ok for a grand prix? and will the fit a lowered gp with 245/45/18's? I am looking for
18's for summer.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can easily get the other 2 but will need a deposit to insure the deal. I don't want to buy the other 2 and get screwed over. They should fit without a problem. Let me know if want to try and work something out.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Come on somebody has to want these things. They've been sitting in my room way too long. $500 shipped for all 4. I'm losing $160 here. I can show the recipe to prove it.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Can you weigh one fo the rims? Currious how heavy they are.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I do not have a scale but these are not light rims. I would say about 22-25lbs. If it really important I can go get one weighed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone have 1 rim for sale? I have (3) 18” Greed wheels that were given to me and I want to purchase the last one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts