3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to get the word out that I am looking for some 1.9 rockers (any generation) fro my 98 camaro. This plus a FTRA should be my last mods done. So far I have an LSD installed with a Whisper Lid and Jet Stage2. These final purchases should add the last bit of horsepower I'm looking for! :D

·
Registered
784 Posts
If your still looking I have a set for sale. $210. 1st gen intense aluminum full roller rockers with pedestal. price includes shipping.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome!

I was just wondering what was included? Did they come with instructions? I saw on the ad that they come with rocker bolts as well. I know I'll need new gaskets but I can get those at Autozone right? If I need to can I get the rocker bolts at Autozone as well?

·
Registered
784 Posts
I have 11 of the 12 rocker bolts you will need (lost one somewhere). I'll send them as well. That way you only have to buy 1. They did come with instructions. But, I lost them also. I'm sure you can find instructions online. They're pretty simple to put in. Nothing special about the rocker bolts. They are a 3/8-16 thread about 2 inches long SHCS. And the gaskets can be purchased anywhere.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Last questions-PROMISE

OK How did these effect your power, I mean how big of a difference did it make? Also, how many miles on them? Oh yeah, why are you selling them?

·
Registered
784 Posts
Theres about 6,000 miles on them. They help at top end. You'll notice them above 3500 RPM. The reason I'm selling them is because I put a cam in and can no longer use them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are they still available?

If you still have them, I would love them as a Christmas gift from the wife (just have to clear it with her first!) :mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts