3800Pro Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Why havent my times been updated? I sent them weeks ago. What do I have to do to have them updated?

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My 60ft needs to be added to the 60ft page also.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
This is the first I've seen your new times Tim. We'll get them added right away.

For future reference, please list any new times in the following thread, with all the information requested in the first post. Then there won't be any confusion over who you sent emails to, etc.

http://www.3800tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14&page=1&pp=10

Congratulations!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Mr. INTENSE said:
This is the first I've seen your new times Tim.
No, you mean that is the first that everyone else has seen the request. This is exactly the same thing that I get every time as well. Nothing EVER gets updated until I post it on here so that everyone knows that I asked for the update.

Either keep the information accurate or take the charts down.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Matt, the time will be updated as soon as time allows, which I anticipate to be by this weekend.

Tim, Congrats on the times man, you are really performing well with that car.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
No, you mean that is the first that everyone else has seen the request. This is exactly the same thing that I get every time as well. Nothing EVER gets updated until I post it on here so that everyone knows that I asked for the update.
If there was a thread that I missed, then I apologize. I just looked, and I don't see any other place where this time was listed.

Either keep the information accurate or take the charts down.
Our rankings are the most accurate and complete that we've seen anywhere on the net, and we're constantly striving to improve them even more. Posting sacastic comments like this one isn't going to help anyone.

p.s. - our list updater is out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday, so it may be a few more days before these changes get implemented...

·
Registered
3,571 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I posted our info on clubGP. No updates.
I then Emailed directly and was told that the updater had jury duty for a week. Following that I was told to submit the times in a different format.
Now we're hearing that Thanksgiving is the cause of the delay.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
this thread is now crapola
I believe we've eliminated all the negativity. Sorry you had to read that!

I posted our info on clubGP. No updates.
I then Emailed directly and was told that the updater had jury duty for a week. Following that I was told to submit the times in a different format.
It's easy to get your times updated on this forum. As mentioned above, they just need to be listed in the following thread, with all the information requested in the first post. Then there won't be any confusion over who you sent emails to, etc.

http://www.3800tech.com/forum/showt...14&page=1&pp=10

Now we're hearing that Thanksgiving is the cause of the delay.
As I mentioned on the previous page, our list updater is out of town for the holiday. He'll be back next week and all the lists will be current at that time.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Go figure, the posts by ZZP members get deleted but our 1/4 mile times don't get updated. To busy to update the 1/4 mile posts but not to delete our posts...

·
Registered
713 Posts
It doesn't matter who you are, they would still be deleted. Also, I will go back and say this one more time for you, our Admin that updates the 1/4 mile page is out of town right now and the times will be updated as soon as he gets back.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.