3800Pro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dynoed my stage 3 motor today, and it ran 299.9 Whp and 302 torque I am just a bit confused about the 04 GP fueling issues. It was running very rich at WOT.

Robert

·
Registered
38 Posts
I dunno but if i were you id be pissed. Only .1hp away from 300. Hehe Just messin with ya, those are some great numbers. Congrats

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mr. INTENSE said:
Please send me some email to me at [email protected] with a log of your dyno pull, a scan of the pull and your complete list of mods. There's much more power in that combination, and we'll help you find it.
Scott, I just got back from my Great White shark diving trip in Mexico, and I see that you now have the IC for the 04 on sale. I was thinking I could head out to your shop to have that installed, and then you guys could tune it then, if possible. So you think there is more power to be had there?

Robert

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
seriesIIIChump said:
I am interested to see what numbers INTENSE can get from your setup too.
I am planning on adding their new IC now that it is for sale, so maybe with that and some good tuning, I can get the numbers up a bit.

·
Banned
361 Posts
Good numbers, but after a some tuning I bet it'll be a whole new beast.
Hehe Just messin with ya, those are some great numbers. Congrats
Lets try to be HONEST over here. Those numbers are not good. I would seriously look into getting a power tuner, speaking with DHP, and atleast unlocking the 22 more whp INTENSE got from John K's car.

Do you have a dyno sheet you could post? I am interested in how the curve looks. I would be very upset after spending that kind of dinero.

Good luck working all that out rsilva!

·
Registered
181 Posts
look now mr honey is god all mighty with his setup... you shouldve taken out the intense pcm first, switched it with the dhp and dynoed s3/ic/dhp then thrown the xpz in. that would have been more interesting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts