3800Pro Forums banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. General Tech
    Hey looking for the weatherstripping that goes on top of the interior door panel. One part lays flat on the panel and the other goes in between the panel and the window. Anyone know what the part is called / where to buy it. I called my local GM dealership, but they said it was discontinued (...
1-1 of 1 Results