3800Pro Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-3 of 3 Results
  1. General Tech
    Hey looking for the weatherstripping that goes on top of the interior door panel. One part lays flat on the panel and the other goes in between the panel and the window. Anyone know what the part is called / where to buy it. I called my local GM dealership, but they said it was discontinued (...
  2. Wanted
    Hello Everyone I'm looking for a 3800 series II turbo need one to put in the car to finish it.
  3. Wanted
    I am looking to buy a completed 3800. Auto. Ac prefer everything sorted out, but would look at cars with minor issues. ( also earlier years) Cash buyer. Do not have to check with wife. Can be emailed at [email protected] Thanks, Mike
1-3 of 3 Results