3800Pro Forums banner

part #

  1. General Tech
    Cannot find this part anywhere. Was installing shorter dog bones and snapped it. Tried welding it but couldn't get it to stick. If anyone knows the part # or at least what the correct term for it is please let me know. Figured it'd just be called a motor mount bracket