3800Pro Forums banner

All your eight are belong to us!

26K views 91 replies 62 participants last post by  DerekD 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Mission Accomplished:

あなたの8 つすべては私達に属するある

#2 ·
Can you explain more? Did someone hit 8's?

#5 ·
I know! I know! :icon_twis

#6 ·
I recieved a phone call about someone hitting 8's but i wont say who!! :icon_lol:

#9 ·
:icon_eek: Your Killing Us!! Come on, we won't tell anyone;)

#13 ·
Tim's INTENSE F-Body broke into the 8's running an 8.991 @ 152.12.

Several runs followed attempting to get even deeper into the 8's however either the track was going away fast or the power level Tim is launching out now is causing the car to get squirrely and he had to get out of the throttle severeal times. I have the video and time slip and will post them over the weekend.

All in all it was a pretty good night, Our white turbo car got in 4 passes but just can't quite keep up with Tim's car ATM. We have found some issues with it we will address next week and be back out to best our now record time.

60' 1.368
330 3.761
1/8 5.778
1/8 mph 122.18
1000 7.515
1/4 8.991
1/4 mph 152.12

#14 ·
Congrats guys! I am very impressed at what you have done to our beloved 3800s. :8 I can't wait for the video!

#22 ·
That is awesome. Now I can relax that I know.

#25 ·
I believe it.....but you know ClubGP will say that INTENSE paid for Summit Raceway to put the staging lights on the top and the finish line at the bottom of an incline and had an electromagnetic track installed under the blacktop to assist the hydrolic slingshot propel the cars down the track!

Is the goal to have all 3 in the 8s b4 IDD and MGM? Or are teh GPs sandbagging until then?

Vinnie

BTW Todd.....I got my present from Keith today....very appreciated.

#26 ·
Nice run Tim! INTENSE is just crazy with it these days...8's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.